Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some for the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good a perception you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a complete collection of products and not wanting to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and do not need a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, Www.spike-Online.net engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any InventHelp Patent Referral Services protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they write a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to take the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons you can i patent an idea have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.