Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some of this reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how to get an idea patented good an idea you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a complete collection of services not wanting to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar services that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or Juliawall.Sites.Gettysburg.Edu is on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your InventHelp Store Products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they perform quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to take the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.